Clients confidently turn to our law firm for guidance in several key areas of law.
Matthew S. Porter
- Business Transactions
- Lease Negotiation and Licensing matters
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Closings and Residential Closings
Attorney Matthew S. Porter is a partner in the firm. He is a Western New England University School of Law graduate and has been practicing law since 2008. His practice includes representing clients in all aspects of business transactions, lease negotiation and licensing matters. Attorney Porter appears regularly before local and State liquor licensing boards. Additionally, his practice includes residential and commercial real estate, commercial closing and residential closing. He is a member of the State and Federal Bar of Massachusetts.
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2008
- Salve Regina University , Newport , Rhode Island
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: History & Political Science
- Massachusetts, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2009