Liquor Licensing Lawyer In Rhode Island
For many dining, lodging, entertainment and hospitality businesses, a liquor license can spell the difference between success and failure. And once a liquor license is obtained, compliance becomes a foregone conclusion, along with any other factor that could impact the license’s renewal.
At Vieira & DiGianfilippo, our Rhode Island and Massachusetts law firm regularly represents the licensing goals of owners of hotels, bars, caterers, restaurants, liquor stores and the full spectrum of companies for which liquor sales are essential.
Representing Business Licensing Goals For Almost 60 Years
Quality legal services that our liquor license attorneys extend to commercial clients include:
- Ensuring the accuracy of information in liquor permit applications
- Contributions to the license review process
- Advocacy at community board meetings and hearings
- Representation for license modifications when business ownership changes occur
- New licenses for purchases of previously licensed establishments
- Temporary permits for liquor sales at special events
Our lawyers work hard to take the stress and pressure out of your liquor licensing experience. We want you to have complete confidence in our decades of experience, command of state liquor law and ability to negotiate effectively with local entities on your behalf. We are dedicated to your success, from start to finish of our work together.
Tell Us How We Can Help You
We always welcome the opportunity to serve the urgent legal needs of local businesses. To schedule an initial consultation with the lawyers of Vieira & DiGianfilippo, call us in Providence at 401-400-3375, in South Easton at 508-297-6163, or Mansfield at 508-339-7179. We look forward to receiving your email message.