Estate Planning, Real Estate & Business Law
Clients confidently turn to our law firm for guidance in several key areas of law.
Randy J. Spencer
- Real Estate 30%
- Litigation 40%
- Business/Corporate 20%
- Landlord/Tenant 10%
Attorney Randy J. Spencer is a Partner with the firm. His practice includes commerical/business litigation, corporate/entity related matters (formation, mergers, acquisitions, contract drafting/review), residential and commercial real estate transactions, and landlord/tenant law.
He is a member of the State and Federal Bar of Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- Suffolk Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- "Super Lawyer" (2011) in Real Estate / Business Litigation by Boston Magazine
- "Rising Star" (2009, 2010) in Real Estate / Business Litigation by Boston Magazine
- "Top 40 Under 40" (2012, 2013, 2014) - Business Litigation -The National Trial Lawyers organization
- Law Office of Randy J. Spencer, LLC, Attorney/Owner, 2006 to 2019
- Barron & Stadfeld, P.C., Attorney, 2003 to 2005
Current Employment Positions